The International Residential Code requires the use of safety glass in shower areas and according to ASTM C1048, tempered glass has a minimum surface compression of 10,000 PSI. There are also other kinds of safety glass. Harsh and abrasive cleaning products can damage or scratch shower glass. Do not use on regular glass when under high-pressure. The end user is always responsible for determining surface suitability in any application.
Our M22 x 3/4" fitting available here allows direct connection to spray guns from 3/4" garden hoses. You can also use your pressure washer. Do not energize unit. Keep it turned "OFF" using only the low-pressure water coming from spigots or faucets. Pretreat heavily soiled areas. The brushes will create agitation and combined with hot water may help produce excellent cleaning results. See below for upholstery cleaning tips.
Hydradaptor is rated for 200° F and using hot water is recommended. Most pressure washers are rated for 130° F and most hot water heaters are rated for 125° F. If your equipment meets these specifications, using hot water makes cleaning easier as the water becomes 'excited' to help loosen soiling.
It is possible to hack or cut the length of the vacuum adaptor exposing the larger hole for larger hose cuffs. This will increase the efficiency of the vacuum but it will minimize the versatility of the tool and voids warranty.
The specially designed head can clean 3/4" from walls for maximum containment.
Using a standard 40-degree nozzle provides a washing path of up to 4 inches.
Water Moccasin™ connects to North American gas or electric pressure washers (found in most hardware stores) because both types of pressure washers use common M22 14mm or 15mm fittings. If you have your own spray gun, Hydrus™ can be connected with 1/4" fittings, either directly threaded or quick-connected. Hydradaptor may also be assembled with reduction fittings for 3/8" connections.
Hydradaptor works with normal water pressure that comes from spigots or faucets - as low as 80 PSI. It works with high-pressure water created from pressure washers - up to 4000 PSI (3300 PSI w/vacuum) and 3 GPM. Using a powerful wet vacuum (such as 6.5 HP), a large tank (16+ gal), a built-in drain, and a pump-out will make cleanup easier.
Yes. The closer the connection the better. Using a spray gun similar to Water Moccasin™ is highly recommended
· Hydradaptor is a powerful cleaning apparatus. Do not use it to pressure wash damaged grout as this tool can create more damage. Grout should be in good condition and completely intact with no cracks or space in between tiles. It is not recommended (but it may be possible) to use more than 3000 PSI on grout with our standard 40-degree spray nozzle. Test an inconspicuous area if possible. Click here for more tips. The end user is responsible for determining suitability in any application.
· This apparatus is intended to assist you with cleaning. Using it alone may or may not achieve the results you are looking for. Pretreat heavily soiled areas. Using towels (large and small) for feet and hand wiping will make cleanup much easier. A cleaning brush, mop, and various cleaning products may simplify any cleaning project.
· This apparatus works best by using two hands and applying controlled and equal force to contain the high-pressure water. There is technique involved for tool control to achieve the best results with maximum efficiency. TIP: Release the trigger handle before lifting from surfaces, allowing the tool and vacuum to fully contain and remove soiling. Practice and patience should be exercised.
· It may not be necessary to use a wet vacuum if a drain is present. However, dumping water directly (some wet vacuums have a drain plug) into the nearest drain will allow for quicker cleaning.
· Electric pressure washers may be connected to indoor sinks with a faucet adapter which allows connection to 3/4 inch garden hoses. For harder to reach areas, use a hose coupler to run extra lengths of hose and consider other points of entry such as a window.
· This tool can remove painted color sealer from grout or glazing from tile. Resealing in these circumstances is recommended to achieve the look you are working towards.
· Some upholstery is 'dry clean' only. Look for a tag with an "S" to identify solvent (dry cleaning), "W" for water, or "W/S" for water or solvent. If no identification tag is visible, test fabric in an inconspicuous area and see how it dries. Using warm water, powerful vacuum, fans, and dehumidifiers can speed up the drying time. Flip cushions on end and rotate them for equal drying. WARNING: Mold and mildew can germinate on damp surfaces after 24 hours. Dry fabrics as quickly as possible.
· Using a hose filter (not included) is recommended to prevent the nozzle from clogging. If debris clogs or restricts water to properly stream from the nozzle, using a pin may clear out restrictions. CAUTION: Never squeeze trigger with your hand inside or over the mouth of this accessory.
· Wipe tool dry and store with protective thread cap to help prevent damage and debris entry.
Copyright © 2023 Hydradaptor, LLC - All Rights Reserved.